Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sunday~

Woke up in the morning.. Had my breakfast..
And Ryan call me out for a movie in the afternoon..
He and his cousin came my house and i went to fetch Zheng Huan..
Then i drive them to Sunway Pyramid for a movie.. We suppose to see "Night of the Museum 2" but the movie is fully seated.. So Zheng Huan can't join us for late movie because he have to study for his coming test.. So Ryan,his cousin and i went to watch "Monster VS Alien" instead.. >_<

After movie, we decide to went home and when i return to my car.. I was like WTF!! A stupid fellow dont know how to park.. Did a reverse parking and "kiss" my car.. Luckily is just a "kiss" so no harm to my car.. Or else his car is going to get it..

After fetching Ryan and his cousin home.. i went to a shop to get something.. I was at the side of the road and suddenly one kancil car appear right in front of me and BANG!! I fell down.. That stupid driver quickly ran down and help me up.. He admit that it was his fault for day dreaming and he apologize to me.. Luckily i wasn't injure because he was driving very very slow.. Or else i will be in heaven by now.. -.-"

Sigh~ Really bad luck today.. 1st car now real person.. >_<

For whoever who haven't see this video.. Please check it out!! ^^v

Late Night, my friends and I went yamcha somewhere near Ryan house..
We hang out and talked until very late.. 1st is Ryan, his cousin, Vincent and I then Yew Ken joined us after that.. >_<


Well~ We had a nice chat.. Sharing each other problem and happiness..
Just want to say THX a lot guys for cheering me up and i hope the same for u all..
The End~ ^^v

1 comment: