Monday, June 15, 2009

I'm Back!

Hello! Well.. Nothing special really happen last few days that why i never update my blog..
Last Thursday, Ryan, Poh thing and I went snowflake during our 2 hours break.. This is my second time going to snowflake.. >_<

I tried this dish that day.. ^^v

This was my 1st dish when i 1st go to snowflake..

Yesterday morning.. My cousin wake me up early in the morning just to help him to shift house..
We had our breakfast and went to his old apartment.. Only 3 person with be doing all the work.. He somemore stay on the 10th Floor!! Insane right??

Filling up the lift and the lift is damn small.. -.-"

There are MORE things.. I didn't take photo of them all because i was really busy..
After putting all the furniture into a big lorry.. After that we go to his NEW apartment.. Another apartment.. Zzz.. And now we have to move those furniture to the 8th FLOOR!



Well.. Although the new apartment is smaller than the previous one.. But it is totally enough for one person to stay.. Damn tired.. It is 3 times more tiring than gym i'm telling you.. >_<
After finish moving all the furniture.. We went home.. Eat and Sleep~ ^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment