Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Test !!

I woke up early morning just to go college at 8am to study for my stupid test..
Sit at mamak studying while waiting for my 1st class to start at 10am..
Sir Manickam only take like 30min to finish up lecture 7 then the rest of the time he let us study for our coming test..

What the Hell is this!! I don't even understand a thing!

Hey come on la! Why don't believe that my answer is correct until need to call Sir and check meh.. Sienz lor~

After Mirco P class, TEST TIME!!
Sir Aung Min Paper is really damn hard!! Once i get the paper, i stunned for around 10~15min only started doing..
Well really hope i can do well for my this test.. >_<

Break time with the pro yee chern and others after my test.. ^^v

Tomorrow is going to be a very tough day.. Two test straight..
Magnetic at 10am and Java at 1pm.. Plus i can't even concentrate at all!!
What the hell am i going to do! (T_T)
Well I gonna force myself to study no matter what.. So thats all for today..
Good Night~ ^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment