Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Starting to Blog..

Well.. Can't believe i actually start blogging..
And I am Having Test tomorrow and i am here blogging..
Since i am new to blog and i don't really know what to do..
So i will just start by adding some of my old photos and slowly learn how to blog well!
So please support me ^^v

This are some old photos of my classmates after final exam.. >_<



















I love all of them.. They are great friends! Hope that day last forever.. ^^

Mani's birthday!
Mani's Birthday is on 13th May and we went to Station 1 to celebrate his birthdayon 15th May..
They went there just to DRINK! >_<


Well~ I guess there is all for today..
Have to study and sleep early for tomorrow test..
Whole night trying to figure out how to create my blog!! XP
Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment