Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Vincent!

Well~ Today was quite tiring.. When to college early.. Class at 10am~12pm.. 4 hours break.. and another class at 4~6pm.. When i was having my break, i had a stomachache.. So i hurry walk to the toilet and guess what happen when i open the door.. I saw a GIRL in the toilet.. I was shocked and i went out to check whether i am in the correct toilet or not.. But it is a MALE toilet!! I looked back at her speechless.. Then she apologize and she told me that she lazy to walk up stairs to the Female toilet that is why she went in the Male toilet.. -.-" (Well i know who is her.. But I am not going to tell who is she.. Sry ar~ >_<)

After my dinner, I went to gym and after that we went to celebrate Vincent birthday!! Well~ we bought him a small cake and yamcha at Old Town White Coffee.. Is just a small celebration.. So Vincent!! Hope you don't mind.. >_<

Here are the photos!!







Ready.. Go!
Lolx!! Yew Ken manage to finish it in 83 seconds... Not bad.. XD



Vincent 1st time skateboarding.. >_<



Well~ It was fun.. Happy 20th Birthday again to you, Vincent.. ^^v

Tuesday~
Today after our class at around 1pm.. Ryan and I decided to go Neway for karaoke.. Vincent, Yew Ken, Poh Thing and Ryan's causin also tag along.. Too bad my other classmates cant join us because they have class at 2pm~4pm..


Omg.. we went there around 2pm~6pm.. Singing non-stop!! I nearly lost my voice..
Anyway singing out loud is the best way too release stress.. Haha.. XD
I am damn tired so thats all for today guys.. Night!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment